Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Lasted a Week

After Kansas City, I made my way back to good ole' Springfield, Missouri. My family could not all hang out the same weekend, so I would say it was a dysfunctional Christmas. My Christmas lasted over a week. It was great none the less. I got to see my favorite people and spend some good quality time with my Grandma Carol. (as seen below)
I don't get to see her very often, so it was a special treat getting to spend time with her over the holidays!


My brother, Justin, and his wife, Sarah, came down for the weekend! We had a lot of fun. This picture was taken pre-Oliver...doesn't she look so cute!


I even had time to go to my annual, girl-only Christmas party! It was suppose to be an 80s party, as you may be wondering why some of us are looking goofy! We had a blast!


The weather was unseasonably warm, so Eli and I took time to go out to Ha Ha Tonka while visiting his family in Camdenton. It was nice to see his parents and siblings, who all live close enough to each other to be able to get together all at the same time (unlike my family!).


After returning from Camdenton, Eli and I went back to Springfield to spend time with my parents, Jennifer and Ryan! We played tons of games and had a good time. After a few days in Springfield, we went to St. Louis to see my brother again. After my week+ of Christmas, I was content but extremely exhausted! I hope we can coordinate a weekend together next year!

No comments: