Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cross Country



Jacksonville Beach was wonderful, but I was ready to explore another area. I chose to relocate to one of the farthest areas from Florida....Seattle! Since it was such a long trek, we first stopped in Missouri to see family and friends. Mainly to see the growth progress of my sweet nephew, Oliver!
I hadn't seen him since the day he was born, so he was such a big boy to me when I saw him in June of '08! He started smiling, which was so neat to see! We played, and he slept (a lot)!



Here is a picture of my brother, Justin, with Oliver and Sarah! We only were able to stay there for a few days, but I was happy I got to see them at all! We had to hit the road, so we could stop in Springfied, MO, before taking a short break at Yellowstone National Park....all on the way towards Seattle!

No comments: